Subject: Re: new sam tricks from Usenix

From: "Ozan S. Yigit" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1993 14:30:45 -0400

Ok, how about a summary of the panel discussion, never mind the
tricks? Were there any interesting discussions?

oz

---

From: Peter Collinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1993 16:02:10 -0400

I did a review for ;login. it was commissioned by Usenix and
belongs to them until it's published. I am sure you will understand.

The opening para sums up what happened...

I guess that the idea here was to generate an entertaining argument on
the religious topic of editor choice. It didn't really generate the
necessary blood and detached human parts that most people were there
to see. The participants were too reasonable. Rob tried to brandish
his sabre and lop off a few bits but his attempts were foiled by
complete equanimity from the others.

--------------------------------

I think we may see a few people join the sam users club however.