Subject: sam pipes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 15:41:51 -0400

Forwarded message:
>Does anyone actually use sam's input pipe, apart from with
>the B command? Generally, I've hardly used it at all, but I
>was reading Rob's Acme paper the other day, and it mentioned
>sam interacting with the compiler and debugger, and I thought,
>why not?

I've used it to add a menu to sam that contains some common command sequences
I use, like shifting left, or running text through a spell checker.  None
of it is especially tricky, but it helps me keep my hands off of the keyboard.
I basically get the pipe name and build a 9menu.

I like your script.  I'll have to get rc, or rewrite it in perl.

Beirne

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beirne Konarski                 | Reading maketh a full man, conference a
[email-masked]            | ready man, and writing an exact man.
"Untouched by Scandal"          |       -- Francis Bacon
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------