Subject: 9term under Linux?

From: Aharon Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:35:45 -0500

I know this has come up before, but I don't remember the answers...
Has anyone got patches to 9term 1.6.6 for Linux?  I have it built, but
hold mode isn't working.  And with the latest rc as the shell,
input characters are not echoed.

I'm using Redhat 5.2, if that matters.

Thanks,

Arnold
--
Aharon (a.k.a. Arnold) Robbins		[email-masked]
P.O. Box 354			Home Phone: +972  8 979-0381
Nof Ayalon			Cell Phone: +972 51  297-545
D.N. Shimshon 99784		Laundry increases exponentially in the
ISRAEL				number of children. -- Miriam Robbins

---

From: "James A. Robinson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 17:24:31 -0500

> I'm using Redhat 5.2, if that matters.

Yes, I have it working. As I recall, I had to nab a patch off the net.  A
quick search gave this: http://cm.bell-labs.com/who/rsc/linux/9term.patch
which I think is what I used.

I've got 9term, 9wm, 9menu, wily, sam, and rc working on my system. I
really love the interface! =)

Jim