Subject: Re: 9term sttys

From: "Robert T. Raschke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1993 05:39:59 -0500

Hello,

  I have somewhat similar problems on SunOS 4.1.3 with the new utf version
of 9term. For some reason the slave pseudo tty does not return anything when
queried by tcgetattr. Especially ICANON and ECHO appear not to be set.
Thus I cannot use the suspend mode, which is my main motivation for using
9term.
Another problem I encounter happens when I switch to unix mode. Characters
will only appear in chunks of 4. I type three characters and nothing happens 
and when I type the fourth all four characters appear. I have not looked
into the utf character handling, but I suspect it has something to do with
that. Sometimes 9term will just die when I switch between unix and plan9
modes.
Any help out there ?

Robert

--
Robert Raschke
[email-masked]