Subject: samx patches?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 09:31:21 -0500

Hi. I just tried uxc.cso.uiuc.edu, the alleged home of the samx patches,
anddd could not anonymous ftp login.  Can someone mail me the patches, or
point me to the location?

Thanks,

Arnold

---

From: Ed Kubaitis - CCSO <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 09:29:24 -0500

|Hi. I just tried uxc.cso.uiuc.edu, the alleged home of the samx patches,
  |anddd could not anonymous ftp login. Can someone mail me the patches, or
  |point me to the location?

Hi. They are in 

   ftp://vixen.cso.uiuc.edu/pub/sam/

You'll get a few rejected hunks in libXg in the latest sam distribution.
But the rejected pieces are no longer needed with Matty Farrow's libXg,
so ignore the rejections and do the build.

Ed

---

From: Bob Gibson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 09:51:51 -0500

| Hi. They are in 
| 
|    ftp://vixen.cso.uiuc.edu/pub/sam/
| 
| You'll get a few rejected hunks in libXg in the latest sam distribution.
| But the rejected pieces are no longer needed with Matty Farrow's libXg,
| so ignore the rejections and do the build.

I also found that patch was confused by the fact that libg.h has moved
from ~sam/libXg to ~sam/include.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 09:16:01 -0500

I've got a copy. I'll mail them to Arnold.
pete