Subject: More SNA trouble

From: [email-masked] (Beirne Konarski)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1993 23:37:42 -0500

I have more detail to followup my earlier question.  I fixed up my LU6.2 rsh 
some so that it is not line-oriented on the way back, but now I get the
following error when I run sam:

samterm: host mesg: count 63279 1x 47x 247x y|...ignored
f9 fc samterm: host mesg: count 63279 1x 47x 247x y|...ignored
f9 fc samterm: host mesg: count 63279 1x 47x 247x y|...ignored
f9 fc samterm: host mesg: count 63279 1x 47x 247x y|...ignored
f9 fc type 1 count 63279
samterm:panic: count>DATASIZE: Error 0

I have looked through the code to try to figure out what is going on, and while
I can see how the numbers work, I don't know where the data is coming from.  If
someone who has been through the code before me has any pointers I would be
greatly appreciative.

Thanks again,

Beirne

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beirne Konarski                 | Reading maketh a full man, conference a
[email-masked]            | ready man, and writing an exact man.
"Untouched by Scandal"          |       -- Francis Bacon
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------