Subject: ssam???

From: Jim Crigler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:10:22 -0500

I saw on the Wily Fans list last week a reference to "ssam".  Is this
a "streamed sam" to which there is (I think) an allusion in one of the
sam papers.  I just got the latest sam distribution from netlib, but
didn't see it there --- perhaps I didn't look carefully enough?

-- 
Jim Crigler

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!
http://mail.yahoo.com/

---

From: "James A. Robinson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:28:26 -0500

> didn't see it there --- perhaps I didn't look carefully enough?

It was made by Alistair Crooks, in the UK. There are Linux
and NetBSD ports of it all over, but the main homepage is
http://www.westley.demon.co.uk/software.html