Subject: scrolling menus

From: [email-masked] (Brian Redman)
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1993 16:09:24 -0400

Would the author please send me their implementation of
a scrolling file menu?  Or a cascading menu.  or perhaps a menu
that execs another sam to select a file when the list would be
to large to fit in the file menu.
 
        ber

---

From: Chris Siebenmann <cks>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1993 19:08:03 -0400

There's a replacement libXg/menuhit.c file in the mailing list
archives that does scrolling menus; it works quite nicely.

 The mailing list archives are ftpable from ftp.sys.utoronto.ca
in /pub/sam-fans.

	- cks

---

From: Chris Siebenmann <cks>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1993 19:10:04 -0400

In the 'is my face red' department: the mailing list is in
/pub/sam on ftp.sys.utoronto.ca, not /pub/sam-fans.

	- cks