Subject: A new pleasure

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1993 11:19:40 -0500

x s2/ +/ /g

---

From: John (Most modern computers would break if you stood on them) Mackin <john@ civil.su.oz.au>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1993 18:33:45 -0500

x s2/ +/ /g

Hey thanks a lot.  I had never thought before of combining s's number
modifier with its g modifier.  I will now though.

OK,
John.

---

From: David Hogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1993 21:17:41 -0500

> From:	[email-masked]

> 	x s2/ +/ /g

I don't want to be a party pooper, but this doesn't work if there
is a line which doesn't start with whitespace at all.

How about:

y/^ +/ x/ +/ c/ /