Subject: Where is samx2?

From: [email-masked] (Beirne Konarski)
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1970 10:28:01 -0400

Someone asked me where the samx patches are, so I looked and couldn't find them at uiuc.  
Do they still exist somewhere?

Thanks,
Beirne

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beirne Konarski                 | Reading maketh a full man, conference a
[email-masked]            | ready man, and writing an exact man.
"Untouched by Scandal"          |       -- Francis Bacon

---

From: Daniel Neri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 18:28:28 -0500

I found them at

	ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/editors/sam/samx2/

/Daniel
--
Daniel Neri
[email-masked] (MIME)