Subject: Re: 9term under Linux?

From: Bengt Kleberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 07:28:30 -0500

> Has anyone got patches to 9term 1.6.6 for Linux?

I have recreated my 9term with working hold mode and echoed input characters
in rc.

I have a patch (created with diff -Naur as per recommendation).
_However_, there is a catch. I build 9term against 9libs, by Mark Wilkinson
<[email-masked]>

Ok? Anybody still wants the patch?

Best Wishes, Bengt
===============================================================
Everything aforementioned should be regarded as totally private
opinions, and nothing else. [email-masked]
``His great strength is that he is uncompromising. It would make
him physically ill to think of programming in C++.''

---

From: "Mark H. Wilkinson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 14:11:51 -0500

> Ok? Anybody still wants the patch?

Me :-)

Bit of clarification here: 9libs is basically libXg and libframe with
an autoconf/automake/libtool build system. We (Bengt and I) have
versions of sam and wily which have compatible build systems. You can
build the whole source tree with the usual `configure;make;make install,'
even on Linux. 9term will come next...

I think that we're close to releasing what we have. More soon.

-Mark.