Plan 9 from Bell Labs’s /usr/web/sources/contrib/miller/9/bcm/l.s
Copyright © 2009 Alcatel-Lucent.
Distributed under the
Lucent Public License version 1.02.
Download the Plan 9 distribution.
* Common startup for armv6 and armv7
* The rest of l.s has been moved to armv.s
* on bcm2836, only cpu0 starts here
* other cpus enter at cpureset in armv7.s
TEXT _start(SB), 1, $-4
* load physical base for SB addressing while mmu is off
* keep a handy zero in R0 until first function call
MOVW $setR12(SB), R12
SUB $KZERO, R12
ADD $PHYSDRAM, R12
MOVW $0, R0
* start stack at top of mach (physical addr)
MOVW $PADDR(MACHADDR+MACHSIZE-4), R13
* do arch-dependent startup (no return)
(Return to Plan 9 Home Page)
© 2009 Alcatel-Lucent.
All Rights Reserved.